Lompat ke kontenLompat ke sidebarLompat ke footer

Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part II - Reza Darmawangsa vs Mirriam Eka

Reza Darmawangsa vs Mirriam Eka

Lirik Lagu Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part II

Oleh: Reza Darmawangsa vs Mirriam Eka


My Boo - Usher, Alicia Keys
started when we were younger, you were mine (my boo)

Mad at Disney - Salem Ilese
I'm mad at Disney, Disney, they tricked me, tricked me
Had me wishing on a shooting star


Sofia - Clario
I think we could do it if we tried
If only to say you're mine


Eyes Blue - Fran Vasilić X Terpikat Senyum Mu
Eyes blue or brown can't remember
Terpikat senyummu yang memabukanku
Eyes green or grey can't remember, but i bet you know the colour of heather's


Shower - Becky G
You light me up inside like the 4th of July
Whenever your around I always seem to smile


Be Around Me - Will Joseph Cook
Oh my God, did you call me baby? Maybe. Hmmm, is that okay?
Yeah, it's cool, I liked it.. Cool


positions - Ariana Grande
Switchin' the positions for you, cookin' in the kitchen and I'm in the bedroom. I'm in the Olympics, way I'm jumping through hoops

Pump It - The Black Eyed Peas
La-da-di-dup-dup die dy On the stereo
Let those speakers blow your mind
(Blow my mind, baby) To let it go, let it go


Fix It to Break It - Clinton Kane
Sick of me reminding you to love me like you say you do

When I Look At You - Miley Cyrus
When my world is falling apart
When there's no light to break up the dark
That's when I, I.. I look at you





Deep End - Fousheé
Shawty gon' get that paper
Shawty tongue rip like razor

Shawty got wit, got flavor
Pardon my tits and make-up, uh, uh, pay her

Dribble then hit that lay up
Shawty ain't with them games, yeah
Shawty gon' get that paper, pay her


Be Alright - Dean Lewis
I know you love her, but it's over, mate
It doesn't matter, put the phone away
It's never easy to walk away, let her go


Blue Bird - Ikimono Gakari
Habata itara modoranai to itte
Mezashita no wa aoi aoi ano sora


Lovesick Girls - BLACKPINK
lovesick girls
Ne meotdaero nae sarangeul kkeunnael sun eopseo


Without Me - Halsey
Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there
Feeling so high but too far away to hold me


Stitches - Shawn Mendes
You watch me bleed until I can't breathe

Backyard Boy - Claire Rosinkranz
Dance with me in my backyard boy

MAX - Blueberry Eyes (feat. SUGA of BTS)
sekarang su terjadi baru ko ganas
ko bawa dia sudah biar ko puas


TARIKKK SISS!! Semongko

AHHHHHHH MANTAP


De Yang Gatal Gatal Sa - Bukan PHO
jujur sa su bilang kalau de yang gatal gatal sa, de yang mati gila sa
de yang gatal gatal sa, dia sudah biar ko puas

Clarity (feat. Foxes) - Zedd
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity

you broke me first - Tate McRae
Now suddenly you're asking for it back
Could you tell me, where'd you get the nerve?

Yeah, you could say you miss all that we had
But I don't really care how bad it hurts, when you broke me first

You broke me first


Title    : Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part II
Artist   : Reza Darmawangsa, Mirriam Eka
Release  : 2020


  1. Sing-off Stuck With U - Reza Darmawangsa & Maria Eka
  2. Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part 1 - Reza Darmawangsa vs Salma
  3. Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part II - Reza Darmawangsa vs Mirriam Eka
  4. Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part III - Reza Darmawangsa vs Mirriam Eka (Papi Chulo, Pota Pota, Terpesona)
  5. Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part IV - Reza Darmawangsa (Gratata, To The Bone, Bruno Mars) vs Mirriam Eka
  6. Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part V - Reza Darmawangsa Feat. Mirriam Eka (Build A B*tch, Everything S*cks, Kiss Me More)
  7. Sing-Off TikTok Songs Part VI - Reza Darmawangsa Ft. Mirriam Eka (Yamet Kudasi, It's Only Me)
  8. Sing-Off TikTok Songs Part VI - Reza Darmawangsa Ft. Mirriam Eka (Yamet Kudasi, It's Only Me)
  9. Love Is Gone - Reza Darmawangsa (sad tiktok songs medley/mashup) heart attack, to the bone