Lompat ke kontenLompat ke sidebarLompat ke footer

Sing-Off Stuck With U - Reza Darmawangsa & Maria Eka

Sing-Off Stuck With U - Reza Darmawangsa & Maria Eka

Lirik Lagu Sing-Off Stuck With U

Oleh: Reza Darmawangsa & Mirriam Eka


(Mariposa - Peach Tree Rascals)
I can't wait for you
To come my way
I've been far away
But I'll keep runnin'

(Savage Love - Jason Derulo)
Did somebody, did somebody
Break your heart?
Lookin' like an angel
Oh savage love

(Love Story - Taylor Swift)
Marry me, Juliet
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad and go pick out a white dress

(Surrender - Natalie Taylor)
My love where are you?
Whenever you're ready, whenever you're ready

(One Last Time - Ariana Grande)
So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home

(Like I'm Gonna Lose You - Meghan Trainor ft John Legend)

Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
'Cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time

(If the World was Ending - JP Saxe ft. Julia Michaels)
I tried to imagine
Your reaction
It didn't scare me when the earthquake happened




(Yummy - Justin Bieber)
Yeah, you got that yummy, yum
That yummy, yum
That yummy, yummy

(Cinnamons x Evening Cinema - Summertime)
Kimi no toriko ni natte shimaeba kitto
Kono natsu wa juujitsu suru no motto

(Perfect - Ed Sheeran)
No I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

(All I Want - Kodaline)
All I want is
All I need is
To find somebody
I'll find somebody

(Before You Go - Lewis Capaldi)
So, before you go

(A Thousand Years - Christina Perri)
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

(Cobalah Mengerti - Peterpan)
Cobalah mengerti
Semua ini mencari arti
Selamanya takkan berhenti

(Yang Kurasa - Reza Darmawangsa)
I'm in love
Ini yang kurasakan
I'm in love
Saat berjumpa dirinya
Dan kutatap matanya
Tuk kukatakan
Kucinta
zonanyanyi.blogspot.com

(How You Like That - Blackpink)
Dasi kamkamhan igose
Light up the sky
Ne du nuneul bomyeo
I’ll kiss you goodbye

(Something New - Wiz Khalifa)
Baby, come give me something new

(Treasure - Bruno Mars)
Let me treasure you

(La La La Lost You - NIKI)
All my demons run wild
All my demons have your smile
In the city of angels
In the city of angels

(Stuck With You - Ariana Grande ft. Justin Bieber)
So, lock the door and throw out the key
Can't fight this no more, it's just you and me
And there's nothin' I, nothin' I, I can do
I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you
So, go ahead and drive me insane
Baby, run your mouth, I still wouldn't change
Loving you, hatin' you, wantin' you
I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you
Stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you, baby


Title    : Sing-Off Stuck With U
Artist   : Reza Darmawangsa & Maria Eka
Release  : 2020



  1. Sing-off Stuck With U - Reza Darmawangsa & Maria Eka
  2. Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part 1 - Reza Darmawangsa vs Salma
  3. Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part II - Reza Darmawangsa vs Mirriam Eka
  4. Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part III - Reza Darmawangsa vs Mirriam Eka (Papi Chulo, Pota Pota, Terpesona)
  5. Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part IV - Reza Darmawangsa (Gratata, To The Bone, Bruno Mars) vs Mirriam Eka
  6. Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part V - Reza Darmawangsa Feat. Mirriam Eka (Build A B*tch, Everything S*cks, Kiss Me More)
  7. Sing-Off TikTok Songs Part VI - Reza Darmawangsa Ft. Mirriam Eka (Yamet Kudasi, It's Only Me)
  8. Sing-Off TikTok Songs Part VI - Reza Darmawangsa Ft. Mirriam Eka (Yamet Kudasi, It's Only Me)
  9. Love Is Gone - Reza Darmawangsa (sad tiktok songs medley/mashup) heart attack, to the bone