Lompat ke kontenLompat ke sidebarLompat ke footer

Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part 1 - Reza Darmawangsa vs Salma

Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part 1 - Reza Darmawangsa vs Salma

Lirik Lagu Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part 1

Oleh: Reza Darmawangsa & Salma


XXXTENTACION - changes
Baby I don't understand this
you're changing I can't stand it

my heart can't take this damage

PUBLIC - Make You Mine
Put your hand in mine, you know that I want to be with you all the time
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine


Trevor Daniel - Falling
Come closer, give you all my love, if you treat me right baby I'll give you everything

Powfu - death bed
Don't stay awake for too long, don't go to bed

Surfaces - Sunday Best
Feeling good, like I should, Went and took a walk around the neighborhood

Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar
I wish I could escape I don't wanna fake it Wish I could erase it Make your heart believe
But I'm a bad liar, bad liar, Now you know, Now you know

Alan Walker - Faded
Where are you now, another dream, the monsters running wild inside of me, I'm faded

Justin Bieber - Eenie Meenie
Let me show you what you’re missin’ Paradise, with me you winning girl, You don’t have to roll the dice



SZA - The Weekend
through the weekend You like 9 to 5, I'm the weekend

Young Thug - Relationship
When you treat her like your number one baby

Lana Del Rey - Queen of Disaster
Got me spinning like a ballerina

Zico (지코) - Any Song
I'm sick and tired of my everyday Keep it up han gok doh

Potret - Bagaikan Langit
Oh, asmara Yang terindah

Selena Gomez - Slow Down
Yeah all night long baby slow down the
song


Kina - Can We Kiss Forever?
I felt pain, when you came, push me down down

Mahen - Pura Pura Lupa
Jangan datang lagi cinta bagaimana aku bisa lupa

Happy Asmara - Sambel Terasi
Tresnoku moh ilang cukup neng kowe sayang, Ojo neng ngendi endi bakale kita rabi

SHAUN - Way Back Home
Even when we go through changes even when we’re old remember that I told you, I’ll find my way back home

Alan Walker - PLAY
You played for me, oh-oh You played for me

Gym Class Heroes - Stereo Hearts
My heart’s stereo It beats for you so listen close hear my thoughts in every note oh oh

SALES - chinese new year
I see you at the movies I see you with your lipstick on

Doja Cat - Say So
Why don’t you say so

DEAMN - Save Me
Give me, oh Give me, oh, oh Give me, oh Give me, oh, oh

iKON - '뛰어들게(Dive)
Ttwieodeulge nega bulgiriramyeon Naneun ttatteuthadamyeo taoreulge

Alan x Walkers - Unity
You are my symphony, By your side, We are Unity
You are my energy My guiding light, we are unity


Title    : Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part 1
Artist   : Reza Darmawangsa vs Salma
Release  : 2020


  1. Sing-off Stuck With U - Reza Darmawangsa & Maria Eka
  2. Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part 1 - Reza Darmawangsa vs Salma
  3. Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part II - Reza Darmawangsa vs Mirriam Eka
  4. Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part III - Reza Darmawangsa vs Mirriam Eka (Papi Chulo, Pota Pota, Terpesona)
  5. Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part IV - Reza Darmawangsa (Gratata, To The Bone, Bruno Mars) vs Mirriam Eka
  6. Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part V - Reza Darmawangsa Feat. Mirriam Eka (Build A B*tch, Everything S*cks, Kiss Me More)
  7. Sing-Off TikTok Songs Part VI - Reza Darmawangsa Ft. Mirriam Eka (Yamet Kudasi, It's Only Me)
  8. Sing-Off TikTok Songs Part VI - Reza Darmawangsa Ft. Mirriam Eka (Yamet Kudasi, It's Only Me)
  9. Love Is Gone - Reza Darmawangsa (sad tiktok songs medley/mashup) heart attack, to the bone