Lompat ke kontenLompat ke sidebarLompat ke footer

Trick or Treat - North To East, Abbydzar

Trick or Treat - North To East, Abbydzar
Judul : Trick or Treat
Atis : North To East, Abbydzar
Cipta : Evan Wiratama, Andhika Pratama
Rilis : 2019


♬ Lirik Lagu

Wasn't here, wasn't on my side
Left the city, left the town
Look at me now
the useless lover, stupid clown

My folded hand with a nightmare pumpkin
try to tell why my heart keeps asking about you
about you

You're being unseen
Where the hell have you been?

Where have you been?
Just wanna win on the halloween
But, when I ask you trick or treat
oh you want me, oh you want me
to retreat

thinking how could it be better
and how fool I am, to be a casper
I'm in my bed starring at the ceiling
wishing you were here

and again I don't wanna fall
again I'm not your voodoo doll



🎼 Kunci Gitar/Chord
Chord Sedang Di Tulis.......


Lihat Juga