Lompat ke kontenLompat ke sidebarLompat ke footer

Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part 19 - Reza Darmawangsa (Beautiful Things, we can't be friends) vs Eca Aura

Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part 19 - Reza Darmawangsa (Beautiful Things, we can't be friends) vs Eca Aura

Lirik Lagu Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part 19 - Reza Darmawangsa (Beautiful Things, we can't be friends)

Oleh: Reza Darmawangsa & Eca Aura


[Saturn - SZA]
Find something worth saving
It's all for the taking
I always say

[Cut My Hair - Mico]
cut my hair or called all night
Never let you love the songs I liked
I always get too close, then let me down
I wish I never let us fall out

[Never Knew A Heart Could Break Itself - Zach Hood]
I hope you're happy, but I miss you madly
Don't hold it against me, but I'm not even close to

[Royalty - Egzod, Maestro Chives & Neoni]
'Til the battle's won
'Til kingdom come

[Beautiful Things - Benson Boone]
Don't take
These beautiful things that I've got
Please stay
I want you, I need you, oh God

[Kiss It Better - Rihanna]
What are you willing to do?
(Kiss it, kiss it better, baby)

[Love Is Gone - Slander]
I'm sorry, don't leave me,
I want you here with me

[I Wouldn't Mind - He Is We]
Merrily we fall out of line, out of line

[Smart - Le Sserafim]
I'm a smarter baby, smarter

[Tattoo - Loreen]
'Cause all I want is to be loved
And all I care about is you
You're stuck on me like a tattoo

[In The Stars - Benson Boone]
I'm still holdin' on to everything that's dead and gone

[End of Beginning - Djo]
And when I'm back in Chicago, I feel it

[Strangers - Kenya Grace]
And it goes like this

[In the Name of Love - Bebe Rexha dan Martin Garrix]
When there's madness, when there's poison in your head
When the sadness leaves you broken in your bed

[Daylight - David Kushner]
Oh, I love it and I hate it at the same time
Hidin' all of our sins from the daylight

[XXL - LANY]
Bloodstream full of desert lightnin'
Thank God I'm not drivin'
A blur the whole way home

[Favorite Girl - Justin Bieber]
My prized possession
One and only
Adore ya
Girl, I want ya
The one I can't live without, that's you, that's you

[We Found Love - Rihanna & Calvin Harris]
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place

[UNKNOWN - NCT Dream]
Don't change, let go
Be brave, be strong
But take it easy, no rush
I know you got it

[HAHAHA - Juicy Luicy]
Hahaha

[Lumpuhkan Ingatanku - Geisha]
Ku mohon padamu jangan sembunyi

[Tak Dianggap - Lyodra Ginting]
Sikapmu seakan-akan menyuruh diriku pergi

[Bling-Bang-Bang-Born - Creepy Nuts]
Now singin', bling-bang-bang, bling-bang-bang, bling-bang-bang-born

[Jet Lag - Simple Plan]
I wake up to your sunset
And it's driving me mad
I miss you so bad
And my heart, heart, heart is so jetlagged

[Rapsodi - JKT48]
Rapsodi indah yang kan bermuara di fajar hati

[Bite Me - Avril Lavigne]
You planned this in the end
And now it's over

[we can’t be friends (wait for your love) - Ariana Grande]
I don't wanna tiptoe, but I don't wanna hide
But I don't wanna feed this monstrous fire
Just wanna let this story die
And I'll be alright

We can't be friends
But I'd like to just pretend
You cling to your papers and pens
Wait until you like me again

[Rewrite the Stars - Zac Efron dan Zendaya]
How do we rewrite the stars?
Changing the world to be ours

[she's all i wanna be - Tate McRae]
She's got everything that I don't have
And she's all I wanna be
All I wanna be so bad
So bad

She's got everything that I don't have
And she's all I wanna be
All I wanna be so bad
So bad