Lompat ke kontenLompat ke sidebarLompat ke footer

Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part 16 - Reza Darmawangsa vs Shirina (What It Is, If We Ever Broke Up, Lonelines)

Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part 16 - Reza Darmawangsa vs Shirina (What It Is, If We Ever Broke Up, Lonelines)

Lirik Lagu Sing-off Tiktok Songs Part 16 (What It Is, If We Ever Broke Up, Lonelines)

Oleh: Reza Darmawangsa & Shirina


(Bruno Mars Feat Silk Sonic- After Last Night)
After last night, I think I'm in love with you

(Thuy-Girl Like Me Don't Cry)
I'm hiding out so they don't see this part of me

Girls like me don't cry
Girls like me pretend we don't cry

( IV Of Spades- Come Inside Of My Heart)
Come inside of my heart
If you're looking for answers
Look at the stars, go a little bit faster
Ooh, ooh, hooh-ahh-ooh

(ASAP-NewJeans)
Just for a minute

(Peggy Gou- It Goes Like Nanana)
something that is on
It's on my mind I guess it goes like na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na-na

(The Weeknd & Ariana Grande- Die For You)
Even though we’re goin’ through it
And it makes you feel alone
Just know that I would die for you

(Alan Walker, Emma Steinbakken-Not You)
It Will Never Be You

(New West-Those Eyes)
All of the small things that you do
Are what remind me why I fell for you

(NewJeans- Super Shy)
Tteollineun Jigeumdo
You're on My Mind All The Time
I Wanna tell you but i'm Super Shy, super shy

(Dido-Thank You)
Me tea's gone cold, im wondering why i got out of bed at all

(Boy Fablo-Sick Feeling)
Sick sick feeling, to let you go my dear

(070 Shake and Raye- Escapism)
I Don't wanna feel how i did last night,

(Anggi Marito- Tak Segampang Itu)
Kau tahu betapa besar cinta yang ku tanamkan padamu

(Mae Stephens- If We Ever Broke Up)
If we ever broke up, I'd never be sad Thinking about everything that we've had

(Secret Number-Doxa)
독보다 더 독한 lo-lo-lo-lo-love, 빠져들어

(LE SSERAFIM- Eve, Psyche & The Bluebeard's Wife)
Boom boom boom nae simjangi ttwine
Get it like boom boom boom
Get it like boom boom boom

(FLI:P-Mong Nan Nan)
Mong nan nan kon suay dtong mong nan nan

(Don Omar- Danza Kuduro Ft Lucenzo)
quero ver mexe cu duro Balancar que e uma loucura
Morena Vem o meu lado, Ninguem vai ficar parado, oi, oi, oi-oi

(Imase-Night Dancer)
Dou demo ii you na yoru dakedo
Doyomeki kirameki to kimi mo

(Raissa Anggiani-Kau Rumahku)
Gemar sekali kau lukis
Kan bintang untukku

(Calein-Umaasa)
Magbabalik ang nakaraan
Ibabalik ang pinagmulan.. Umaasa



(Coldplay-Yellow)
Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you

(Putri Ariani-Loneliness)
You break my heart, break my hope
Make me so down in a loneliness

(Russ-3:15 (Breathe)
I'm not in love, it's just a game we do
I tell myself I'm not that into you
But i don't wanna sleep, it's quarter after three you're in my head like, breathe.

(Aziz Hendra-Somebody's Pleasure)
Soul try to figure it out
From where I've been escaping

(Fifty Fifty-Cupid)
I Gave my second chance to cupid
But Now looking at you feeling stupid

(Sade-Smooth Operator)
Smooth Operator

(Taylor Swift-Love Story)
You' II Be the prince
And I'II Be The Princess, It's a love story baby just say yes

(Stray Kids-S Class)
Luxurious like I'm in S Class
Best of the best on first class

(Khloe Rose-Fictional)
In Fall in love with boys i see on a TV Screen

(YUNGBLUD- God Save Me, But Don't Drown Me Out)
Not Gonna waster my life
Cause I've been fucked up cuz it doesn't matter

(Doechii-What It Is (Block Boy) Feat Kodak Black
Never switching sides, only switching angles, OOOO we go crazy like Rambo.
What it is hoe? What's up?
Every good girl needs a little thug
Every block boy needs a little love
If he put it down, Imma pick it up, up, up

Release  : 2023