Lompat ke kontenLompat ke sidebarLompat ke footer

Sing-Off Tiktok Part 12 - Reza Darmawangsa (Dreamers, Made You Look, Sang Dewi) Feat. Eltasya Natasha

Sing-Off Tiktok - Reza Darmawangsa (Dreamers, Made You Look, Sang Dewi) Feat. Eltasya Natasha

Lirik Lagu Sing-Off Tiktok Part 12 (Dreamers, Made You Look, Sang Dewi)

Oleh: Reza Darmawangsa & Eltasya Natasha


Waka Waka - Shakira
Tsamina mina, eh, eh
Waka waka, eh, eh
Tsamina mina zangalewa
anawa-a-a

World Cup - Ishowspeed
World Cup (uh), World Cup (uh), World Cup (uh), World Cup (uh)

Wavin' Flag - K'naan
They'll call me freedom
just like a wavin' flag

This One's for You - David Guetta dan Zara Larsson
We're in this together
Hear our hearts beat together

Magic In The Air - MAGIC SYSTEM
Feel the magic in the air
Allez, allez, allez
Levez les mains en l'air
Allez, allez, allez

2 Soon - Keshi
Yeah, I never missed her anyways
Call me up
Stay over and we'll call it love

Forget Me - Lewis Capaldi
Oh I hate to know I made you cry
But love to know I cross your mind
Babe oh I
Even after all this time

Wish You Were Sober - Conan Gray
I wish you were sober
Ripped jeans and a cup that you just downed
Take me where the music ain't too loud

AMAZING - Lagu Rex Orange County
Don't change a thing, you are amazing
I can't believe you've come and saved me

Fall In Love Alone - Stacey Ryan
If we never try
How will we know
Baby, how far this thing could go?

Hype boy - NewJeans
'Cause I know what you like boy (ah-ah)

Parado no Bailão - MC L da Vinte & MC Gury
Eu parado no bailão, no bailão
Ela com o popozão

All Too Well - Taylor Swift
'Cause there we are again in the middle of the night
Down the stairs, I was there
I remember it all too well, yeah

NO - Meghan Trainor
Untouchable, untouchable (uh)
Untouchable, untouchable (uh)

1001 Arabian Nights - Ch!pz
One-oh-oh-one nights, Arabian nights

High School in Jakarta - NIKI
High school in Jakarta, thanks to tight-lipped fathers
Yeah, livin' under that was hard, but I loved you harder

ANTIFRAGILE - Le Sserafim
Anti-ti-ti-ti fragile, fragile
Anti-ti-ti-ti fragile

Monalisa - Lojay & Sarz – Monalisa
Ma jo Monalisa

SWIPE - Alyph
Kalau aku like aku like
Kalau tak
Aku swipe

Get the Party Started - P!nk
Uuh I'm comin' up so you better get this party started

Hampa - Ari Lasso
Entah di mana dirimu berada

Kisah Sempurna - Mahalini
Kamu yang sembuhkan luka

Runtuh - Feby Putri feat. Fiersa Besari
Namun bolehkah s'kali saja ku menangis?

Asmalibrasi - Soegi Bornean
Asmara telah terkalibrasi

Sang Dewi - Andi Rianto dan Lyodra Ginting
Walaupun jiwaku pernah terluka




Dunia Tipu-Tipu - Yura Yunita
Janji (janji) takkan (takkan) ke mana-mana

Made You Look - Meghan Trainor
I could wear my Louis Vuitton

Collide - Justine Skye ft Tyga
Do me right
We can go all the time
We can move fast, then rewind
When you put your body on mine
And collide, collide

Dreamers (Music from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Official Soundtrack) - Jungkook BTS ft Fahad Al Kubaisi
Look who we are, we are the dreamers
We make it happen 'cause we believe it
Look who we are, we are the dreamers
We make it happen 'cause we can see it

Here's to the ones that keep the passion
Respect, oh, yeah
Here's to the ones that can imagine
Respect, oh, yeah

I’m in Love With You - The 1975
I'm in love with you, I-I-I-I
I'm in love with you, I-I-I-I

Tabun - YOASOBI
Sayonara to tomo ni
owaru dake nanda

Darl+ing - Seventeen
You know, without you, I'm so lonely
When you're not here, 911 calling

Baby - Justin Bieber
I thought you'd always be mine
mine (I'm gone)

Release  : 2022


Kunci Gitar Lagu