Lompat ke kontenLompat ke sidebarLompat ke footer

Don’t Touch Me - Marion Jola, Danilla, Ramengvrl


Don’t Touch Me adalah lagu yang dinyanyikan oleh Marion Jola, Danilla & Ramengvrl.


Berikut lirik dan video klipnya

Lady, come sit right here next to me
Do not hesitate just don’t be shy, lady
Seeing you right there from across the street
Captivating from your face to your hips, lady

Why should i be the one who takes the blame?
Over and over feelin' all the same
Messin' my head might as well be insane, yeah

I just can't stand all of your silly games
Stop telling me i do thing for my self
Here is a warning get your dirty hands off me, yeah

(I don't think it’s fair, man)
I don't think it's fair, man
(For all of us woman)
No no no no no
(I don’t think it's fair, man)
I don't think it's fair, man
(For all of us woman)
No no no no no

B*tch suck on my d*ck (yuh)
My dinner is your head cut to a plate (yuh)
I want the cake i don't want the split
Ain’t sign no deals while i'm getting lit
Leave that to tobi shout out my money
F*ck all the fame i just want my money
Now i got the money now i want the equity
Lotta these old heads they mad now they quittin'
I'm getting the bad in silence they hatin'
Apology not meant to be rude
These boys be noisy i'm finnna hit snooze
These boys be mad coz they think i'm too vulgar
Boy, u a loser!




I’m just fine in my room i'm havin’ a ball
Coz my money's long 20 meters tall
On yakuza sh*t let's have a brawl
And all of my girls lookin' like a doll
Ok b*tch i get it it’s my life i get it
Please go on with your bullsh*t
I know you were lyin'
But it ain't feel right, it ain't alright
Ima bring my girls we gon have a fight

I was meant to love me
Do you know that i don't care
Don't you feel ashamed?
Well keep talking i don't give a f*ck

If you hate me, shoot the bullet
If you really love me, prove it

You know, you know
You know, it isn't fair, man
I don't think it's fair, man
For all of us woman

Song Written by Danilla Riyadi, Ramengvrl, Marion Jola
Produced & Arranged by Danilla Riyadi & Lafa Pratomo
Label : Universal Music Indonesia
Release  : 2021





Yuk dukung musisi dunia dan musisi tanah air kita dengan membeli kaset vcd mereka atau membeli lagunya secara digital (jika tersedia) melalui website penjualan lagu seperti iTunes, Spotify, Deezer dan media pembelian lagu online lainnya.